Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Saturday! How did you spend your day?

It is really cold, windy and rainy here today in Upstate New York. We had plans to be out and about but stayed inside instead with the heat on! My husband Frank and son Michael were playing Wii most of  the day so I went off to my creative room in the back of the house and started gluing.......here is what I came up with.....

Wow, did this come out making a huge statement! I am sure there is someone out there that this would look fabulous on! It could be dressy or casual, whatever suits your style and personality. It is listed in The Button Lady shop on Etsy.

I also worked on this photo ornament. The buttons are all vintage and I think it really has a Retro feel to it. It brings me back to my childhood Christmas' when red, green and white were really the only decorative colors for the season. Now there are so many different color schemes you can go with in your holiday decorating. I added a large jingle bell to the ribbon hanger. A small 1 1/2" photo of your cute baby or kitty would look great in this. This ornament is listed in my NaNa's Things shop on Etsy.



So I played with buttons and glue most of the day. The homemade pizza and wings are in the oven for dinner and then hopefully there is a good movie to watch later with my son Michael while I cuddle under my Slanket. Do you have one of those? Great invention for the Northeast!

Have a great evening!
AnnMarie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment...I treasure each one! Do you know if you are a no reply comment blogger? I love to reply to your comments but sometimes instead of an email there is a noreply-comment@blogger.com. It can easily be changed by changing the setting in your blogger profile to "show email address".